Project and Allocation Renewals for Fiscal Year 2023
Renew your projects and allocations in the user portal by June 30th, 2022
By Dani Cannella
As fiscal year 2022 comes to a close, it's time for PIs to renew their CARC projects and allocations for storage and/or compute resources. The deadline to renew is June 30th, 2022. If you do not renew in time, all users in your project will be blocked from running jobs on the cluster.
If your project needs to be renewed, there will be a "Needs Review" alert highlighted in yellow to the right of your project's name. Projects need to be renewed before any allocation associated with it. When renewing your projects, please follow these steps:
- Update your project description and field of science, if necessary.
- Add any new publications you may have related to your project.
- Add or update billing information.
- Verify the active users on your project and remove any that no longer work with you.
You can find more details in our Yearly Project Renewal user guide.
Please follow these steps for renewing allocations:
- Verify the active users with access to the allocation and remove any that no longer require access.
- Review the cost of your allocation for Endeavour compute resources and the Condo Cluster Program terms and conditions, if applicable.
You can find more information in our Renewing Allocations user guide.
If you are unable to renew before the June 30th deadline or if you have any questions regarding your allocations, please submit a help ticket.